Saturday, November 14, 2009

Does anyone have some info on Green Bush Snap Beans?

Ok, so I'm writing about Green Bush Snap Beans for a paper. I am still in the research stage, but I want to get as much information as possible, so I'd be very glad if you gave me any information you have. Thanks!

Does anyone have some info on Green Bush Snap Beans?
How to grow and care for them:





http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/1000/16...
Reply:green bush snap beans are a great green bean i plant some every summer becouse they are a good tasting bean the good thing is you dont have to stick them and they just keep coming back i guess i mean they are hardy this means you can cann 4 times more beans oh i guess the mane thing is they do grow like a small bush easy to take care of take it from a old garden-er hope i have helped you

Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment