Monday, April 27, 2009

Whats the diff in gd peice of paper,bush, gd america, wright?

‘It’s (the constitution of the United States) just a gd piece of paper’


-Bush





Yep that is much worse! That comes from our leader! Wow...





Excellent Question!

Whats the diff in gd peice of paper,bush, gd america, wright?
I'm no Bush fan by any stretch of the imagination but I believe there is no proof he ever said that.


The source of this story is unable to verify the statement claiming "...I heard from two White House sources who claim they heard from others present in the meeting...". This isn't acceptable by any journalistic standards


http://www.oldamericancentury.org/counte...


That's a very liberal source so I'd have to say real is worse than fake. Doesn't change the fact the controversial statements by Reverend Wright were taken out of context and in my opinion don't reflect negatively on Obama


No comments:

Post a Comment